Custom Cashnet Training
The Cashnet training team offers extensive, consultative training, formatted to meet the specific needs of your campus, and tailored to address your individual use of the system.
Custom training is provided on campus, or remotely via WebEx.
Who is Custom Training for?
- Campuses that have changed multiple business processes since implementing Cashnet.
- Campuses that have used the system for more than 3 years and would like to review the alternate configuration options available to them.
- Campuses that have a new System Administrator, or new front-line users.
Benefits for your staff
- Understand how the Cashnet platform is configured for your campus.
- Focuses on the services used by your campus.
- Ensures your team is up to date on business processes and challenges.
- Learn about additional services that may offer added efficiencies for your team.
- Work with the Cashnet training team to customize training to help you achieve your campus specific goals.
Request more information
Contact the Cashnet Training Team to discuss your training needs.
Cashnet Certification Workshops
Become a certified Cashnet user and expand your knowledge as a System Administrator with our instructor-led certification workshops. These sessions offer an extensive, multi-day learning opportunity which allows users to explore, learn and make system changes within Cashnet’s training environment, without risk of disrupting your own campus environment. Our workshops are delivered online and include hands-on exercises, step by step training guides, and user manuals.
Who should attend a workshop?
- Designated Cashnet System Administrators who are, or will be responsible for the deployment, configuration and ongoing management of their campus’s Cashnet platform.
- Experienced Cashnet users who are interested in advancing their knowledge base, skills and responsibilities.
Benefits to your staff
- Learn the essential knowledge and skills required of a Cashnet user or Administrator.
- Explore the configuration options and services that are currently in use, or may be used in the future.
- Opportunity to practice and learn in a safe environment.