This class will provide an overview of daily requirements for maintaining your CASHNet Payment Platform system, and will answer questions such as:
- What new features are available in the system?
- How do I find transactions and run reports?
- What is the proper “Undo Transaction Type” to use?
- How do I set up new operators and what permissions should they have?
- How do I set up a new item code?
- What is the difference between a station and a location?
- How do I add a new location?
The Specialist class is ideal for new campus users who will be using CASHNet as part of their daily work activities.
Completion of this course results in CASHNet Specialist Certification.
Specialist Prerequisite: Six months experience with the CASHNet Payment Platform system.
This advanced class will provide an in-depth look at a specific CASHNet Payment Platform module including:
- New module specific features or enhancements
- Table setup
- Scheduled jobs
- Alternate configuration options
Campus users must complete two Expert classes and one Specialist class to attain Expert Level Certification.
Expert Prerequisite: CASHNet Specialist Certification or the recommendation of your Relationship Manager. Completion of this course will count towards fulfilling requirements of CASHNet Expert Certification.