Cashnet Certification Workshops
Become a certified Cashnet user and expand your knowledge as a System Administrator with our instructor-led certification workshops. These sessions offer an extensive, multi-day learning opportunity which allows users to explore, learn and make system changes within Cashnet’s training environment, without risk of disrupting your own campus environment. Our workshops are delivered online and include hands-on exercises, step by step training guides, and user manuals.
Who should attend a workshop?
- Designated Cashnet System Administrators who are, or will be responsible for the deployment, configuration and ongoing management of their campus’s Cashnet platform.
- Experienced Cashnet users who are interested in advancing their knowledge base, skills and responsibilities.
Benefits to your staff
- Learn the essential knowledge and skills required of a Cashnet user or Administrator.
- Explore the configuration options and services that are currently in use, or may be used in the future.
- Opportunity to practice and learn in a safe environment.